3.22.2012

Shoutout to my girl, Sunshine. :)


Be Satisfied With Me .
"Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, To have a deep, soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God says to us, "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by me alone. You will never be united with another until you are united with me, exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desire or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing; one that you cannot imagine. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I prepared for you, you wont be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me."


_____hello sunshine. _____: Be Satisfied With Me .:       I watched a movie yesterday called Marry Me. In this movie a lady had been in a relationship for two years. She was finally ready and ...

Sunshine is the most Spirit-filled, godly woman I know. I haven't seen her since high-school but she is such an amazing, encouraging friend and I like to keep up with her via her blog, facebook, pinterest, etc. because she uses social media to be encouraging to others and guide people to stronger relationships with Christ. Her blog is awesome! This post is about being satisfied in Christ before worrying about romantic relationships. So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment