12.17.2012

YAC Attack... via Facebook.

So this video has been blowing up Facebook all morning by me and other members of our young adult community at Hope. My good friend (whom I must add is INCREDIBLY talented) Jason Lee made this video highlighting the city of Memphis. We have been praying for the young adults in our city over the past month or so. It is our hope that young adults across the whole city of Memphis come together to join our community in this new Tuesday night service that we are starting up in January. Please join us in praying for our community and our city... and watch the video. It's good stuff!



(Also, a wee little side note- I have a job interview today for a full-time baking position so PLEASE lift this sister up in prayer. This would be an awesome opportunity for me to get my feet wet in the baking biz!)

Thanks guys
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment