4.24.2012

Projects

I have approximately a month and a half until I move and I am getting pretty excited about decorating the apt. I've made up a pinboard on pinterest and have started a couple of projects. Brittany and I were driving down Walnut Grove on the way to Osaka (I LOVE OSAKA.) and I made a u-ey when I saw these window panes laying on the side of the road. It looks a little rough at the moment but after I finish out this semester I'm going to fashion it to look something like the bottom picture. 



My second on-going project is a bedside table. I also found this on the side of the road. People throw away the coolest stuff, although the first picture was taken after some sanding and tlc. It looked ROUGH. 

Sanded and painted it looks a lot better but I feel like it is a little too bright so I am going to work on distressing it. 


But that's what I've got going on at the minute- finishing up school and working on craft stuff. What have you guys been up to?

<3 lucy

1 comment: